SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed this morning that the crome...(fake of course) surround on my grill has come away from the main part.. only a little but still there none the less... has anyone else noticed this?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Do you mean the Chrome is peeling off, or that the chrome inserts rattle around on there own type thing. 'Cos if its the latter, mine has always done that:roll: .

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well they ain't rattlin mate.. they just look like the have sorta 'poped' out the main grill

·
Registered
96 Posts
Bladey said:
well they ain't rattlin mate.. they just look like the have sorta 'poped' out the main grill
Hey Bladey, just checked mine...the main central one is fine but the two outer ones do move a lot ( a couple of mm) and sort of stick out a little bit near the bottom inside edge.... looks ok though as doesn't worry me.... must be the PPC and the air blast causing it :eek:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Viscouse said:
Mine too. Was never happy about the fit of those. They ain't coming out though.
All the more reason to put mesh int here to tighten it up. :cheesy:
How much more speed do you reckon the reduced weight of a mesh grill is worth? :cheesy:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Viscouse said:
And it'll straighten out the airflow as it enters the radiator. That's got to be good for another couple hp!
You guys are way off base here. The extra power comes from putting the manufacturers sticker for the grill on the rear quarter panel. The grill itself is just for show. Now I just need to find a NUSPEED grill. :cheesy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts