SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y`all.
Am a Russian expat living in Romania, and I had a weak (very weak) spot for Saabs for as long as I can remember due to family history - we had a 9000 2.3i way back when there were probably 20 Saab in Russia. I felt the need to come back one day forever, and never did anything about until I moved to Bucharest, which is basically a resort 9 months a year.
So here I am - it`s a long chain of events that led me to buying this particular car, which has somewhat dubious history - was converted from RHD to LHD upon import from the UK (seems a popular solution here in Romania - whatever strokes i guess).
But upon inspection I was told that it`s in a pretty good condition despite that... and I was blindly enough in love to pull the trigger and decide that I`ll fix whatever needs fixing gradually, and perfect cars on budget dont exist anyway.

Has a window master switch from a saloon, and the cupholder doesnt flip over to the right side when it opens, and the consumption is dubiously high - things I think I was prepared to take care of - although consumption makes me proper worried. No regrets still :)

·
Registered
9,143 Posts
You can find LHD version of cup holder with P/N 32016105
This is cup holder itself W/O fascia plate.
DDM for CV is 32021731 (with finger protection) or 12772065 (W/O finger protection).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your unending kindness
Found a window switch on ebay, and hopefully will find one locally tomorrow

And will look for cupholder now
Cheers!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually, i realise now that my cupholder problem isnt that typical - the thing retracts but the actual ring doesnt flip over to the right - havent found anyone mentioned that yet, could be an easy fix (m-hm)

·
Registered
2000 9-3 Aero 5d
714 Posts
Welcome. It looks good. Looks like you parked it next to a green 9-3 or 900?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man
Yup, tis be an old 900 that`s next to our recording studio, and it`s in absolute shambles, unfortunately.
Would have loved to save it one day, perhaps - but there are quite a few things which I`d love to do and some perhaps come before that :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts