SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just realized I have one with a soft spring in it. I might see about fitting it to the stock location. I can bond a thicker piece of plastic to the charge air tube that I can bond nuts into. I can probably do it on brake.

I figure why not. Lol. My stock BPV is junk.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I just realized I have one with a soft spring in it. I might see about fitting it to the stock location. I can bond a thicker piece of plastic to the charge air tube that I can bond nuts into. I can probably do it on brake.

I figure why not. Lol. My stock BPV is junk.
if its recirculating then why not, otherwise no cause the t7 software will see it as a air leak and trim fuel as needed and cause all sorts of problems

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was on a supra we built to win at dino drags and street race. Cosmeticaly the car was stock with a stock muffler with an electric cutout after the downpipe. We ran a bypas valve not an atmosphere vent to keep it quiet. The thing would do 540hp on a good day. Eventualy the guy went nuts with the thing and went all drag. It was unreal.

That's what I miss most about having a shop. Rich *******s would just leave us with all there extra parts.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Post pics if you do something custom ;ol;

1 - 5 of 5 Posts