4,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has begun.
Sneak peek until further notice:

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its easy to remove the bumper, just time consuming.

More pics coming soon for the full intake. I just dropped in a new intercooler as well pics will follow shortly

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

FMIC installed. Very easy to do, especially with the right tools and using Paco's diy writeup...

Bought the catalouge front lip, painted it black for now...
Its slightly wider and more agressive then the aero body kit
Waiting on my side skirts to match.

Much more new stuff and pics comin soon

·
Registered
383 Posts
Nice

Car is looking good, Can't wait to see what else you've got for us. Very Interesting. :D

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
i cant wait to see these mods at the meet in a few weeks.

*This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds*

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gracias fella's and Ill def. be there summers, hopefully we can get some more people

·
Registered
1,695 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
you gotta get some spacers on those back wheels, the gap is killin' me

i checked the list over on TSL, and its up to 6 people now. its still two weeks away so theres plenty of time to get more.
where did you get that lip at!

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got the front lip at thesaabsite since shipping was cheaper.
Summers your gonna love the next pic I put up after that comment lol

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I got the front lip at thesaabsite since shipping was cheaper.
Summers your gonna love the next pic I put up after that comment lol
Lets see it. im waiting...

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
what size fmic, i havent got a straight answer from anyone. and how many couplers did you need

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
27x10x3 is the FMIC i got. I actually bought two 45 degree pipes from autozone as well because the stock rubber piping isn't long enough.
So 2 pipes and 4 couplers, took a while till I got everything tightened down correctly so they didnt blow off... its veryyyyy nice now lol

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
27x10x3 is the FMIC i got. I actually bought two 45 degree pipes from autozone as well because the stock rubber piping isn't long enough.
So 2 pipes and 4 couplers, took a while till I got everything tightened down correctly so they didnt blow off... its veryyyyy nice now lol
Damn man...i want an intercooler so bad! Especially with summer just around the corner! U did some really nice work and cant wait to see mo pics and details! :cool:

But i think u should color match the aero lip :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
what size inlets/outlets?

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn man...i want an intercooler so bad! Especially with summer just around the corner! U did some really nice work and cant wait to see mo pics and details! :cool:

But i think u should color match the aero lip :cheesy:
More pics and details coming soon I promise.
Im thinking about color matching but with all the road chips from nyc and highways its so much easier to pull it off, get a $5 can of flat black paints and re spray lol. I've done it twice already due to road chips.

what size inlets/outlets?
2.5"

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
H&R 25mm spacers

Maybe 5mm wider then the fronts, ill get some 5mm up front to match. Man my wheels are clean, these ebc pads barely produce any dust...

Is those mirrors blacked out? Yes, yes they are. You see my mirrors were pretty badly scratched and I had no idea why. So I sanded them down, primed and painted them flat black to match the front lip... I think it looks really good especially since our strips that go around the whole car are black.

Where did my side skirts go?
More to come.... lol

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
looks good man i like the lip, and i might actualy try a home depot lip and see how that turns out. what else are you looking at doin up as far as this summer comes along and im hoping i can post up an oil pressure diy after carlisle just fyi, also i got another secret project im working on :D it will be pretty cool once i show it off i think some people will be impressed (if it works) :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts