SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first is high engine idle, second one I -think- is ECU related. I was looking at Saaboheme's posts in this thread and I found P1653 and P1654 in it, but not P1652. Does anyone have any input on what this means? I did just put in a JZW stage 3+ ECU. It worked fine (except I got the high idle) for one day and then I got the check engine light the next night. I am going to swap to the stock ECU and see what that does, but I seem to have injured my back so I'm going to have to wait a little bit on that.

Anybody else have this problem before? It seems that one other time (that I found by searching) a tuned ECU caused this problem but there seemed to be no solution.

Thanks for any input!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After a little more research, I've found the P1652 code is for T7? But I drive a T5 car...maybe if I swap my T7 DI for a T5 DI that will do something? This was never an issue before...

Also, I've found the P1652 code to be called a ROM fault (what does this stand for? Read-only memory?). I'm leaning more and more to this being the tune...

Forgot to mention, P1652 also brings up Powertrain Induced Chassis Pitch Output Circuit. What the heck is that?

·
Registered
4 Posts
solution?

Hi

I have a saab 9-3 T5 with that code too. I have a tuned ecu, also tried another with the same softw. and have the same code :(

Did you please find the solution for the problem?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts