SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just got my '01 9-5 aero, and it's pretty amazing in all maners... but it's got about 92,000 miles and is/was in need of some repairs.

so far i've changed the oil and done a full service, but the mechanic i take it to also said that i need a new transmission mount (it's a 4 speed auto), gotta get the wheels realigned and my car has various leaks...

anyway next week i'm taking it in for the trans mount and the realignment... but for now i set up a white sheet under where i park my car... and everynight after parking it i get a nice pink spot from the front of the car from some leak... and my gas mileage is rather poor... like 18 mpg... but the large majority of my driving is in a city... with a lot of stop lights

what is is and is it a big problem?

also... anyone know where i can get fog lights for cheap? (the people i got it from just took out the broken ones... leaving a hole...)

thanks anyone...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Pink is tranny fluid I believe.

And I had holes where my fog lights were too, but got some great covers to replace them. Much cheaper.

Just my two euros,
Bill

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
I'd agree with the pink fluid being tranny fluid, check the cooler pipes for integrity and also the unions on the pipes for tightness.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts