SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The links in the email just go to the front page. Do you have a page that lists the clearance items?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I am actually working on this. I tried to get it up prior to launch today but it's been proving problematic. I didn't want to give people a long list that they have to look through rather to be able to go to a vehicle specific clearance section. Anyway took longer than I would have liked but I will have it up today with an explanation of how to browse.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah I mean whatever, I just thought that if I clicked on the link saying 50% off I'd get a list of those items. I don't mind sifting through a long list if need be.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ok I was able to add a category called "Specials". If you refresh your page you will see it either in the top vehicle selector at the end or in the left hand column at the bottom. Enjoy the savings.

This new category shows either all Specials tied to your vehicle or your vehicle make. So if we have a special cataloged to the car you have selected or "All Saabs" it will also appear in that category.

Thanks,

Matt
eEuroparts.com
2011 Saab 9-5 Turbo4

1 - 7 of 7 Posts