SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This just in from saabpartsusa.com:

"After a long wait and much anticipation, Saab Cars North America has finally secured the re-allocation of all parts inventory / assets into a new subsidiary, Saab Parts North America."

Looks like we should be able to get parts again soon. Hoo-ah.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
My Viggen has been sitting at the dealership waiting on a PS hose for the last three weeks. I wonder when I can expect that to show up...

·
Registered
503 Posts
My Viggen has been sitting at the dealership waiting on a PS hose for the last three weeks. I wonder when I can expect that to show up...
Quite a few places (auto parts stores, bearing supply houses) make custom hydraulic hoses. Any chance you could have one custom made? Any luck finding one in a junkyard (online and/or local)? Any on feebay?

·
Registered
12,793 Posts
Quite a few places (auto parts stores, bearing supply houses) make custom hydraulic hoses. Any chance you could have one custom made? Any luck finding one in a junkyard (online and/or local)? Any on feebay?
You should be able to have one custom made, if you provide them with the old one they can probably copy it exactly. An easy task for any hydraulic hose shop. I just had my AC lines redone.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Well, I am sure I could have ordered from Eeuroports and added it myself, but I had it in the Dealer for another issue and figured I would have them do the PS line while it was there. I am almost considering going back and grabbing it and bringing it home to do it myself. Nothing against the dealer, it's just taking a long time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts