SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
631 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
He asked about -digital- gauges, and he asked if anyone knew of any good ones. I can only assume he wants to know if anyone has seen any particular brand that works well...

And you can't use pillar pods because of the airbags. Unless you want a line of gauges to smash through your face in the event of an accident...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sleeper900 said:
He asked about -digital- gauges, and he asked if anyone knew of any good ones. I can only assume he wants to know if anyone has seen any particular brand that works well...

And you can't use pillar pods because of the airbags. Unless you want a line of gauges to smash through your face in the event of an accident...
good point about the airbags...wasn't thinking...and exactly sleeper...i can find a million things on ebay or via google...doesn't mean it's a worth while product...which is where the great members of SC come into play.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
They're all about the same. It just comes down to personal preference. Go with one of the popular brands and you will be fine. This is the one I use in my other car. I don't really like digital gauges, but this one moves smoothly and doesn't jump around as much as other digital gauges. Plus I can monitor my boost and oil pressure at the same time (supercharger on the other ride).

SPA Digital Gauges

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cjhutch said:
They're all about the same. It just comes down to personal preference. Go with one of the popular brands and you will be fine. This is the one I use in my other car. I don't really like digital gauges, but this one moves smoothly and doesn't jump around as much as other digital gauges. Plus I can monitor my boost and oil pressure at the same time (supercharger on the other ride).

SPA Digital Gauges

thanks CJ.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Just stick it on the top of the steering column, side vent or on the far lefthand side of the dash. People put way too much thought into the simple stuff. It's not like you are going to be staring at it all day while driving.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts