SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year GM has a show and shine at their plant in st Catharines. This year it's being held on august 5th. Was wondering if anyone from the south western Ontario region or anyone from new York or even Michigan would want to come up and show gm the mistake they made ditching Saab. I'll post up a link as soon as I'm on my computer next. Hope someone can come out. I wouldn't want to have to park with all my Pontiac buddies this year :(

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really, no one... Last year there was 750 cars showed up. And first 250 get a bag full of goodies and if you register to be there you get a free tour of the plant.

·
Registered
152 Posts
TylerL

Were any Saab's there last year? I live in the Niagara area and do many Car Show's and Cruise Night's so this is right in my back yard. However it's just not on my radar to do, I'm not sure how well received we would be.

Social Committee Chairman
Saab Club of Canada

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't see it being a problem, I already registered my car, and i know my former club is going to be there. And they are all pontiacs. There is a few ls swapped datsuns that show up. And there is a mobile dyno there as well. I really think it would be sweet to get even a few Saabs out there just to open people's eyes about these cars, people walk around and everyone asks questions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts