SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A program for diagnosing GM vehicles using the J2534 adapter. The distribution includes diagnostic packages for Chevrolet Europe (2010-2017), Opel / Vauxhaul (2010-2020). For full operation, an adapter J2534 is required, which supports CAN buses on 6-14, 3-11, 12-13 legs of the OBD2 connector, as well as the SingleWire CAN bus on leg 1.

Release Year: 2020
Version: 100.0.00700
System requirements: Processor with support for virtualization technology (check if the virtualization option is enabled in the BIOS). VMware 12 and newer.

Interface language: Multilingual

Photograph White Light Product Blue

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
A program for diagnosing GM vehicles using the J2534 adapter. The distribution includes diagnostic packages for Chevrolet Europe (2010-2017), Opel / Vauxhaul (2010-2020). For full operation, an adapter J2534 is required, which supports CAN buses on 6-14, 3-11, 12-13 legs of the OBD2 connector, as well as the SingleWire CAN bus on leg 1.

Release Year: 2020
Version: 100.0.00700
System requirements: Processor with support for virtualization technology (check if the virtualization option is enabled in the BIOS). VMware 12 and newer.

Interface language: Multilingual

View attachment 282250

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, do you have this package available for sharing, I have been looking for a copy. text document attached does not cotain any links.
If you have this availble I would be interested in a copy please, if you can klet me know here or by private message.

Regards

Martyn

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, do you have this package available for sharing, I have been looking for a copy. text document attached does not cotain any links.
If you have this availble I would be interested in a copy please, if you can klet me know here or by private message.

Regards

Martyn
Hi. It contains the torrent magnet link.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thank you, I'll look into how to use that, I've never downloaded a torrent before.
Many thanks for the quick response.

Regards

Martyn

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you, I'll look into how to use that, I've never downloaded a torrent before.
Many thanks for the quick response.

Regards

Martyn
You need to install the torrent software and after put the magnet link on your browser.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, I still haven't had a chance to look into how to download this, any possibility you upload the files to mega.nz or somewhere similar and then post the download link.
I'd be grateful if you would consider it.

Regards

Martyn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts