SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a couple of months of Saab ownership, I must say that I'm very happy with it. Here's a little history on my purchase:

A friend of mine bought a c230 Kompressor. I liked it and wanted to get one for myself. I actually put a deposit and ordered one. I test drove the 9-3 and I was able to get a much better price than the c230. I was also interested in the A4, but my local dealer wouldn't give on the price. Anyway, I cancelled the order on the c230 and went with the 9-3.

I've heard that the brakes on the 9-3s were great, but didn't really know how well they performed until another driver forced me to use them. It goes to show that you can be a careful driver, but there are others that are not so careful. The good brakes sure came in handy.

Thank you all for your posts and assistance. This truly is a great forum.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Glad you are happy with your purchase, 808. I've had my car for 3 months now and the novelty hasn't worn off. I randomly stumbled upon this forum a few days before I purchased and I'm glad I discovered it. The people on here have been very friendly and helpful. Thanks everyone for making the forum a great place to ask questions and learn.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
808AeroWR said:
After a couple of months of Saab ownership, I must say that I'm very happy with it.

I've heard that the brakes on the 9-3s were great, but didn't really know how well they performed until another driver forced me to use them. It goes to show that you can be a careful driver, but there are others that are not so careful. The good brakes sure came in handy.

Thank you all for your posts and assistance. This truly is a great forum.
Glad you are happy with your SAAB:p I also Love my 93ss since 2002..

AND 93ss brake system is made specially for Hawaii's roads..:roll: :cheesy:

This forum is very addictive..so Be careful..;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts