SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going first thing in the morning to get a 9-2x Aero with the Saab Employee Discount!!!!!


Can't wait.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
shook187 said:
I'm going first thing in the morning to get a 9-2x Aero with the Saab Employee Discount!!!!!


Can't wait.
Good luck finding one you want! They're a hot commodity. I had to drive 5 hours one way yesterday to get a base Aero. It was totally worth it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
torifile said:
Good luck finding one you want! They're a hot commodity. I had to drive 5 hours one way yesterday to get a base Aero. It was totally worth it!
wow, my dealer offerd to find one for me anywhere he could (port, another dealer, etc...). i'm surprised you didn't get similar treatment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
driverdave said:
wow, my dealer offerd to find one for me anywhere he could (port, another dealer, etc...). i'm surprised you didn't get similar treatment.
The operative word is "could". He's not going to be able to find one. Trust me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
torifile said:
The operative word is "could". He's not going to be able to find one. Trust me.

I would not be so sure. I talked to a dealership in Dallas that is getting 3 or 4 in on the middle of the month. I also read today the pricing is going to be extending till 8/1 with Ford and Dodge doing the same thing.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top