SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for fun, what do you think will happen with them in November?

$2500 right now for MY08 - will they stay the same, or go up or down?

$4000 for the MY07 Sedan - will they stay the same, or go up or down?

predictions, predictions.....

·
Registered
230 Posts
Stay the same. The dealer I just bought our 2007 S/S from hardly has any 07s left, and they are a large dealership.
I don't see a need to drop prices.
If the prices do drop, there will be some great deals out there.
I'd consider an 07 S/C.

I did see that you can get $2000.00 back for Saab loyalty.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
monsaab said:
Stay the same. The dealer I just bought our 2007 S/S from hardly has any 07s left, and they are a large dealership.
I don't see a need to drop prices.
If the prices do drop, there will be some great deals out there.
I'd consider an 07 S/C.

I did see that you can get $2000.00 back for Saab loyalty.
Well you are right! Incentives are EXACTLY the same. BOOOO Saab. BOOOOO GM!

MY08s are going to sit on the lot a little while longer I guess. Poor dealers.

·
Registered
230 Posts
At 25% off MSRP I would take a 2007 S/C with a sticker of $30K I'd take $7,500 off plus $2K for Saab loyalty.

You think?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
monsaab said:
At 25% off MSRP I would take a 2007 S/C with a sticker of $30K I'd take $7,500 off plus $2K for Saab loyalty.

You think?
Who's getting 25% under MSRP? Dealers here are only taking 1 grand off MSRP, and then the incentives. That's hardly 25%! If you can find that, point me to it please...

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
joemama said:
Who's getting 25% under MSRP? Dealers here are only taking 1 grand off MSRP, and then the incentives. That's hardly 25%! If you can find that, point me to it please...
There not Leftovers yet, a 38K Car will easily go for 28-9, you may not like the color and it will probably be manual. Just wait and you'll see a few guys score terriffic deals, but usually in markets that are not High demand...you won't find a deal like that too often in major markets.

·
Registered
72 Posts
You should be able to pickup an 07 any model at invoice less incentives and loyalty easily, at least those are quotes I have been getting. Now they need to re-think there current lease programs.. They stink for 08's

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
naples007 said:
You should be able to pickup an 07 any model at invoice less incentives and loyalty easily, at least those are quotes I have been getting. Now they need to re-think there current lease programs.. They stink for 08's
Yeah, but I don't believe the invoice prices the dealer (or edmunds) shows you. There is a lot more padding in there.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Probably dealer hold back, advertising fee, and time the car has been sitting on there lot. Anyways when you can buy a european import with an msrp over 36k and pick it for around 26k, that's a bargain to me.

·
Registered
824 Posts
From an email I got today from my dealer..

2007 Saab 9-3, 9-5, and 9-7x have cash rebates from $4,000 to $5,500 with additional savings on lightly used demonstrator vehicles.

Saab Loyalty discounts apply to all current Saab leasees and owners for total savings up to $7,500 on on selected models.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Care to break down the discount per Auto? and what is the additional on demo's ? Loyalty remaining the same? And finance incentives?

·
Registered
824 Posts
naples007 said:
Care to break down the discount per Auto? and what is the additional on demo's ? Loyalty remaining the same? And finance incentives?
GREAT DEALS ON DEMO VEHICLES:

9-3 Sport sedan, titan gray metallic, over Slate gray leather, sentronic automatic transmission, power moon roof, heated seats, premium audio and 16 packages. Just under 6000 miles. M.S.R.P. $33,255 Buy for $26,995*

9-5 Aero Sport-Combi , Polar White over Parchment sport leather seats, moon roof, OnStar, visibility package, roof rails. Executive driven. M.S.R.P. $40,800 SAVE $7000*

9-3 2.0t Sport-Combi Jet Black metallic over Parchment leather, cold weather group, power moon roof, premium audio and 16 packages, roof rails, and Blue tooth. M.S.R.P. $34,830 buy for $29,995*

Becoming available soon:

9-3 2.0t sport sedan Black over Slate leather, power moon roof, sentronic automatic transmission, cold weather group, premium audio packageUnder 4000 miles, Reserve it now at $25,000* M.S.R.P. $30,990

9-3 Aero sport sedan, Black over Lt. Beige leather, 6 speed sentronic automatic transmission, cold weather group. Reserve it now at $ 28,445.*

Remaining 2007’s :

9-3 2.0t anniversary edition Ice blue over obsidian black leather, sunroof cold weather group $31,920 save over $4000

9-5 2.3t Sport-combi wagon. Laser red over parchment leather $37,790 take 0% financing or $5000

9.3 2.0t convertible Silver metallic over obsidian black leather anniversary edition Save $5000 or take 0% financing

Just in time for winter...

9-7x 5.3i AWD 8cylinder. Adjustable foot pedals, xenon headlights. Buy or lease at $33,500

Plus 3.9% financing on CPOs.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I called the Saab dealership today and spoke to the salesman that sold us our S/S.
I asked if he had the grey or black 9.3 S/C 2007 in auto and they are both sold, they were demos with low miles. Sunroof and cold weather package.
I would have received an additional $1K off for Saab loyalty.

There are still great deals to be had out there.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Hey everyone - anyone know of any good deals in the northeast? There is more of a demand in this area, and dealers won't go lower than $26k for a MY07 2.0T!

How are people getting deals or $25k for an Aero?!?!?!?

(edit - I'm not trying to start a sales thread - just looking for direction/advice.)

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
naples007 said:
07 Aero ss. auto/metallic/touring pkg for 25K, Think I can do better???
You're kidding, right? Let's see, an MSRP of $36,640 and you were given a quote for $25k, a discount of $11,640. I have to assume this is a demo car or something. If it's a new, unused, unregistered car and you are looking to buy a 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero and you don't mind the option or color, I would suggest you walk in and take the deal.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts