SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the nordic tuning on genuinesaab.com and was wondering as it says it comes with the sport cat, downpipe, air intake and of course the ecu tune. Does the price reflect that all of that comes with the stage 3 tune?? If so that seems like a deal and a half and Im definately going through with it. Any answers or tips would be great.
Thanks.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No wonder haha thats me doing research quick style at work. Hey thanks for clearing that up (and once again killing my wallet) just messing.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
they arent that hard to make ;) a couple 90 degree bends cut and welded at the right angle.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Looking at the nordic tuning on genuinesaab.com and was wondering as it says it comes with the sport cat, downpipe, air intake and of course the ecu tune. Does the price reflect that all of that comes with the stage 3 tune?? If so that seems like a deal and a half and Im definately going through with it. Any answers or tips would be great.
Thanks.
Just hang around for a couple of months and read everything you can before you go jumping into anything.
There is the cheap way of doing things and an expensive way.;)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Thanks.
I see you live in Colorado.. any particular reason you dont want to use JZW? he could possibly do it in house for you if its within a reasonable driving distance.. he is in Longmont

www.jzwtuning.com

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My brother in law has a metal shop in his garage (he builds custom motorcycles) thinking of sending him my original and having him duplicate it using 3 inch. Seems the best way of doing it. Its kinda hard to spend 500 bucks on that when my suspension is in progress at the same time.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
go JZW hes done mulitiple tunes for me and have been happy with everyone and he is always willing to help you with questions comments or concerns, and hes also cheaper than nordic

·
Registered
556 Posts
I was think of doing this by buying a ebay PCM, but I'm not sure which to buy, can anyone help?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts