SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '99 9-5 which is cursed with these fuzzy door inserts and arm rests. I hate touching the material everytime I'm in the car. It makes the hair on my neck bristle.

I would love more than anything to swap these out with leather inserts. (later models have these, right?) Is it difficult to pull these off the door and do the deed? :confused:

My interior is tan, and I also got it in my head that I might look cool to have a contrasting colour by continuing the black/tan on the dash. If I pulled a set of black inserts from another car (junker?) would that black likely be a match with the black dash top?

X

·
0 Posts
nengland said:
I have a '99 9-5 which is cursed with these fuzzy door inserts and arm rests. I hate touching the material everytime I'm in the car. It makes the hair on my neck bristle.

I would love more than anything to swap these out with leather inserts. (later models have these, right?) Is it difficult to pull these off the door and do the deed? :confused:

My interior is tan, and I also got it in my head that I might look cool to have a contrasting colour by continuing the black/tan on the dash. If I pulled a set of black inserts from another car (junker?) would that black likely be a match with the black dash top?
If you manage to find leather door cards they will take about 10 mins per door to fit.:D Dont forget that if you change to dark leather you will still have a tan carpet. But yes its all possible..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts