SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a full near mint three door viggen interior, blue inserts black bolsters (all parts front seats, rear seats, door panels and rear side panels) and a laser red 9-3 SE bumper...with rear lip. I'm losing storage and need to get rid of them!!!!! I recently paid 750 for the interior (that how nice it is) but am realistic about selling it quickly so make an offer. As for the bumper its in really good shape, includes all structural supports...maybe 200 obro? If interested send me a PM or call/text 207-240-3576

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm interested in the three door viggen interior. How much would it be shipped to San Jose, California? Also do you have any photos of the interior?

Hi,

I have a full near mint three door viggen interior, blue inserts black bolsters (all parts front seats, rear seats, door panels and rear side panels) and a laser red 9-3 SE bumper...with rear lip. I'm losing storage and need to get rid of them!!!!! I recently paid 750 for the interior (that how nice it is) but am realistic about selling it quickly so make an offer. As for the bumper its in really good shape, includes all structural supports...maybe 200 obro? If interested send me a PM or call/text 207-240-3576

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry the viggen interior has sold. However I do still have the rear se bumper and a rear viggen bumper.

·
Registered
66 Posts
What is the difference between the SE and Viggen rear bumpers?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I found some photos and saw the difference. What is the color code of the Viggen bumper? What is the condition? Do you have any photos?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
viggen bumper is laser red....i forget what the exact color code is...the se rear bumper is the same laser red. The rear bumpers are almost mint. The viggen bumper has a dual exhaust exit.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Viggen bumper:

Is it the full assembly or just the bumper cover? What is price with and without shipping to San Jose, California?

·
Registered
66 Posts
How much are you asking for the Viggen bumper?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts