SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm done fighting with my K-Jet. Megasquirt it will be!

I have most of the stuff I need to perform the conversion.

To make it easier going through MoT here (they are pretty sensitive when it comes to mods), I'd like to use as many stock parts as possible for the fuel lilne/rail setup. So question:

Is there is any fuel rail from another Saab engine that would be a bolt on for the H-engine (B201) manifold?

Thanks for your help! Seb

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Na mate no rail will fit.

Go to the performance section and look at my threa. 8 valve t5.5 conversion.

I built my own rail for about 10 dollars not including the cost of the torch and brazing Rods ($30)

I'm converting to 16v eventually. Maybe if you can wait ages ill sell you mine? Lol. It needs to be zinc coated though.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okidoke, thanks for confirming. I'll use the one I've had made by a welder friend. It looks a bit homemade - especially the central heating pipes holders I'm using to secure it to the manifold :cheesy: - but it'll do!

Let me know when you sell, I might still not be up and running :roll:

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
i'd convert your c900 to 16v and install trionic 5.5

from other people i know through the forums, most who have run m/s have ditched it for trionic, there is really no comparison between the two, t5.5 sweeps the floor with it

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'd convert your c900 to 16v and install trionic 5.5
Well I'm afraid that's a bit too much time and effort compared to what I'm ready to invest. Trionic is probably a must for a turbo engine but for a good ole 8-valver, M/S is pretty adequate. Done this on my Volvo Amazon with much satisfaction.

Also, if my central heating pipes fittings are a concern, what about an ignition cassette sitting next to the block :cheesy:

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Well I'm afraid that's a bit too much time and effort compared to what I'm ready to invest. Trionic is probably a must for a turbo engine but for a good ole 8-valver, M/S is pretty adequate. Done this on my Volvo Amazon with much satisfaction.

Also, if my central heating pipes fittings are a concern, what about an ignition cassette sitting next to the block :cheesy:
oh right didn't realise it was n/a :)

good on ya then! ;ol;

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.