SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else here still keeping track of your fuel economy? I'm doing a combined 17.2. I'm tracking mine on fueleconomy.gov. My best tank so far was 20.1

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a trip to Vegas in 3 weeks and I'm looking forward to seeing my mileage. I'm driving from Denver so I'll have some good flat stretches through Utah to keep it on cruise. 24.5 is awesome!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
damn my 06 5.3i's best tank was 15.8( that was to/from big bear)our average is 14.8 mixed driving....
This is one car that if you are a lead foot it isn't friendly with gas mileage. Then again the 5.3 and the Aero is a quick car. That being said, this is one car that I treat as if it is a 4 cylinder econobox, meaning I just pretend it doesn't have good acceleration. If you "lightfoot" it, you should get around 17 mixed driving.

What is you driving style?

·
Registered
18 Posts
i tried the whole conservative driving thing, drove it like i do my POS 95 4cyl ranger and still only netted mid 15s for a few tanks so ive gone back to my regular more aggressive style to get 14.8

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.