SaabCentral Forums banner

FS: Motor Blocks, Parts and more from 9000, 9-5 and 900

771 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  LEP3 
#1 ·
A treasure chest of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts for several SAAB vehicles in the North Hills of Pittsburgh:

1995 – 1998 SAAB 9000 CSE Turbo
2001 SAAB 9-5
1997 SAAB 900
+ 2001 red SAAB 9-5 Aero for sale in separate listing

I’ve been a SAAB lover and backyard mechanic for years, but it’s time for me to downsize and spend less time in the garage. My loss is your gain – I am selling dozens of pre-owned OEM parts (electrical, body, and engine). Most parts are in clean working order to the best of my knowledge.

Let me know what you're looking for and make me an offer. If you're not local to Pittsburgh we can discuss shipping options.Feel free to email me, Steve, at saabsells@gmail.com.

There's a lot to take in, and I have more that's not photographed - let me know what you're looking for. All items are sold as-is, and all sales are final. Cash payment only accepted. Pricing is negotiable, and if you’re buying multiple parts there are deals to be made. I’m happy to email you close-up photos of individual parts you’re interested in. Thanks for looking!

__
HIGHLIGHTS:

Motor Blocks, Pistons, Turbos, Rods & Heads for for '98 SAAB 9000, '01 SAAB 9-5, '97 SAAB 900.

Glass headlights/assemblies, fog lights, tail lights

Lots of electrical switches, motors, window regulators, door handles, power door latch, power lock actuator assembly, airbag control module, fan speed control module, fuel gas door release tank switch actuator, speedometers, hazard light switch, seat heater switches

Set of wheels and rims for SAAB 9-5

Catalytic Converter with Down Flow Pile

Electric Control Modules (ECM)

Anti-Lock Brake Control Modules

Automatic Transmission Control Unit

Oil Pans

Harmon kardon rear speakers and amplifier. Radios, CD Players

Climate Control Units

Side Mirrors

Bumper Filler Trim

Heater Blower / Climate Control Switches, Vents

Radiator for SAAB 9000
Engine Scrap Auto part Vehicle Automotive engine part
Scrap Engine Metal Auto part
Engine Auto part Automotive engine part Bearing Collage
Games
Font Collage Brick Metal Collection
Auto part Vehicle
Automotive tire Tire Auto part Vehicle Helmet
Auto part Automotive exterior Font Automotive lighting Technology
Product Car seat Car seat cover Furniture Chair

Sunroof Motor

Dome Light Trim Panel Roof Console

Lots More!

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.