SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a set of saab 17 wheels rims tires that will fit 900, 9-3, and 9-5 models. These are a two piece rims made for saab by bbs brand inc. Tires are included, hold air, no plugs and balanced fine, but are at the end of their life in thread. The larger style speciallty saab center caps are included as well. Pictures are of the actual item you are purchasing. These are just a second set that I have for my second car. Please pm or reply with your email address if you have any questions/ interest and want pics. I have pics but can not load them as my kb limit for this site is too high. Wheels are out of Hardwick, Vermont, price is 275. I'm not sure if this type of posting is okay, but for a quick idea of the wheels, check out my webpage http://www.cardomain.com/ride/668055/1999-saab-9-3 tThey are on the green 9-3
Thanks,
Nathan

·
Registered
453 Posts
really want them, but thats a drive and a half for me...around 120 Miles :/
Do it. It is a great price and well worth the drive. I would almost consider making it a nice scenic weekend, but 600 miles is a bit far. I cap my random drives for parts disguised as lovely weekends at roughly 400 miles. The trips for the RK1s and the Gary Fishers were both worth it though.

·
Registered
207 Posts
the OP emailed me pics yesterday, i could upload them if he doesn't have a problem with it...i guess i'll wait for confirmation.

they look to be in good shape.

shame i'm 6hrs away.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Interested can you email me pics
[email protected]
pics sent... To all others potential inquiries, please not not email me if you want to haggle the price or want the rims and shipping for 275ish...it's not going to happen. The price is very fair for me and the buyer. It's 69 dollars a rim. Try another seller if you feel that is too much. Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts