SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Price: $200 + shipping

These were OEM on 2008 to 2011 model year 9-3 Sport Sedans (9-3SS) and are a direct fit for 2003 to 2007 model years. Will not fit convertibles nor wagons.

This set is in OK condition with some issues, hence the lower than usual asking price; some small cracks in the back housings have been fixed with what appears to be glue. Lenses all in good condition with no cracks in them though I have heard they get loose over time. Looking at the rear of the car going left to right:
  • Driver side outer (body mounted): no issues
  • Driver side inner (trunk mounted): some dust inside so could use a cleaning; the circuit board retaining clip is broken so the circuit board falls out unless tape / butyl / adhesive is used to hold it in place
  • Passenger side inner (trunk mounted): some dust inside so could use a cleaning
  • Passenger side outer (body mounted): the inner black side part/shield is broken off and is missing
Since I don’t have a 9-3SS I wasn’t able to test the circuit boards; they look fine though. Some attachment nuts included; no pigtails. Bulbs also included but seem to be mismatched and may be burnt out so replacement of those might be required.

Located in DC / Baltimore and can meet within either beltway. Otherwise count on shipping weight to be around 8 lbs from zip 21201.

Automotive parking light Grille Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Grille Car

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Grille Automotive lighting Hood

Bumper Bicycle part Automotive design Automotive exterior Hood

Hood Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive design Automotive exterior

^ passenger side outer missing the black plastic "shield" on the part that faces the trunk opening

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bumper Automotive design Vehicle

^ driver side inner circuit board retaining clip broken

Wood Bumper Automotive design Floor Flooring

^ one of the areas where a small crack has been fixed with glue

Floor Flooring Wood Household appliance accessory Creative arts

^ another of the areas where a small crack has been fixed with glue

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts