SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: Roof rack and Cargo Carrier for 2003+ Saab 9.3. Have all parts and manuals. Practically new and rarely used. Looking to clean out garage. Feel free to IM me. I am located in the Cincinnati/Dayton OH area. $200 OBO for everything. IMG_3568.JPG IMG_3572.JPG IMG_3574.JPG IMG_3576.JPG IMG_3583.JPG IMG_3584.JPG

·
Registered
173 Posts
Oh wow! How cool is that! I have a 08 sportcombi but I'm in Oakland, California so just not worth shipping. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
If you're tired of looking at this thing shoot me a text, like the others have said it's still quite a drive for me from the Detroit area. My offer is embarrassingly low and I don't want to offend you in your thread.

Good luck with the sale, honestly its worth every dollar you're asking.

john - 313 829 8561

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you know if the racks mount on a 2008 sedan?
It should. I can try to find out for sure, but I believe the slots are in the same place. I had it mounted on my old 2005 9.3. The only reason I don't still have the '05 is because one of my daughters got into a small wreck and the car was totaled.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for delayed response. I asked a few Saab people I know and they seem to think that it would fit, if you're still interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts