SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my 2002 9-5 Aero. Reason - I've got a Miata and I really don't drive this enough now to justify keeping it around.

155k miles
5 speed manual - shifts great!
Runs like a top
Motor pulls strong - no problems with the turbo at all
Has the genuinesaab.com transmission mount insert which helps keep the tranny stiff while shifting, and their K&N intake kit as well. The stock parts come with the sale.
Interior is almost mint. All of the leather is soft, everything works. There is some cracking on the armrest, and the drivers side door pull is a little haggard, and there is a bit of wear on the drivers seat, but the rest is perfect.
Sunroof works perfectly
Paint is great. Very few scratches and no more dings than one would expect from a car of this age. NO rust.
Tires are all almost new.
Recently passed inspection.

The bad:
Needs a washer nozzle cap
Drivers seat has some wear
Drivers side heated seat does not work. Apparently it needs a simple soldering job but it requires the seat to be removed from the car.
A/C compressor needs replacing. Luckily the car will come with a new one in the trunk with a lifetime warranty!
Could possibly use a valve cover gasket some time in the future
Small bit of a clearcoat missing from the trunk lid

The car isn't perfect, but if you're looking for a clean example to easily make mint of the desirable 02+ facelifted version of the 9-5 Aero, this is the car for you.

Looking for $4,000. Reasonable offers will be considered. Not looking for trades most likely unless it is a turbo Subaru, or a much newer Subaru (think 05+). Located in Southern New Hampshire.

PM me or email (preferably) me at [email protected] for more info

1 - 2 of 2 Posts