SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is an automatic Saab 2001 9-3 se in sun green. It is a light metallic green/silver color. This car has been in the family since new. It started its life out in Maryland from 0-120k and then moved to Vermont about 5yrs /40k miles ago. The car was used as a second vehicle/summer car. I have about 90 percent of the service records over the car's history such as fuel pump, direct ignition cassette, pcv crankcase update, air mass meter, shocks, rotor/pads, fluid flushes, AC work, ect. . . Some smaller repairs like transmission/engine mounts/ oil pan drop, upgraded sway bar, and oil changes were done by myself. Oil changes every 3k with Shell Rotellla T synthetic 5w40. Wheels have summer tires with Fuzion HRI tires that have 7/32 thread- so around 70 percent left. The car was inspected in April so you are good in the state of Vermont for another 10 months for instate buyers. The 4 cylinder turbo boosts well and runs strong. This is quite a quick vehicle from 40 mph on up. It will put a smile on your face on entrance ramps and spirited drives. It also routinely gets around 30mpg. I have two all-in-one security keys as well as a spare valet style key. A few parking lot door dings, a chip/crank in windshield but the car has not been in an accident. Please pm/email if you have any questions, to receive pictures, or those that would like to view/test drive the vehicle. Asking 2500. Thanks,
Nathan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts