SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VERY MOTIVATED TO SELL!!!!! MUST SELL BY END OF WEEK (MAY 26TH)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE READ FULL AD BEFORE MESSAGING!!!!!!

2000 Saab 9-5 Aero, 2.3L 4-Cyl Turbo,
- 166750 KM
- rarely driven
- 17 inch original alloy wheels.
- Comes two sets of tires: General Altimax Arctic Winter tires (currently on vehicle), Falken ZE-912 summer tires (unmounted), both with over 85% tread life remaining.
- A/C and Dual zone automatic climate control.
- Mint condition leather interior with heated front and rear seats, and electrically adjustable driver and passenger seats.
- Driver and passenger front and side impact airbags.
- Cruise control, Remote keyless entry.
- Gets excellent gas mileage.
- Car has been stored in an underground heated garage year round.
- Have always used synthetic oil, and recently replaced the front wheel bearings, front strut mounts, ignition cassette.

- Car currently runs fine, HOWEVER, it needs to have the head gasket replaced (mechanic quoted approximately $1500.00), and likely the ball joints. The car is priced according to the needed repairs.

I'm selling the car as I am moving out of the country for the summer.

I AM VERY MOTIVATED TO SELL THIS CAR AND I NEED IT SOLD BY THE END OF THE MONTH SO PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to schedule a time to come and see the car.

The car is located in Edmonton, AB.

For pictures, PM me or go to http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...9-5-Aero-Sedan-5-Sp-Manual-W0QQAdIdZ380931788

1 - 1 of 1 Posts