SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had some beers left over in the bottom of the fridge. I decided to do something productive today before work.

I pulled off the skid plate to jack up the engine to make sure the mount wasn't busted. The skid-plate had a bit of muck on it. Amazes me how that crap gets up in there??

I dinged up the radiator a bit pulling the mount out.

I use only the highest quality parts, no joke.

Wicked smaat. Works well enough too.

I should patent the rights to my genius, and rent it out for big bucks.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
...huh? i must be missing what the end result was....or maybe it was a subtle hint that i should go to the bar...

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to limit the amount of travel of the front mount.

What's up with those short throw shifters?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
my boss's father passed away a few weeks ago, and the shop was closed for a week. we fell behind on work and are playing catch up :roll: i drew up a print for the spacer, and gave it to my boss to quote. it is in a list of stuff to get quoted nearing the top of the stack. i should have a definitive price soon, and making them shouldnt be a very intensive process when im used to making accela brake parts that have .0002+-/inch tolerances. the runtime for the parts would be about 4 or 5 min a piece so it would take less than a day for me to make them all. ill update the short-throw thread in a minute...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts