SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just picked up a 9-4x premium on Friday and all was good until yesterday :(

We rolled the front passenger window down, but it didn't go back up. I can here the motor running and a "crunchy" sound from inside the door panel so I think the motor and switch is good.

I looked at the inside door panel last night but I cant figure out how to get access to the bolts behind the pull. I did watch a youtube video on a guy removing the driver side door panel on an SRX to replace the window motor, but the 9-4 is different enough that I can't figure it out.

So... anyone know now to get the front passenger door panel off?

I've ordered the WIS from ebay for the 9-4x but it won't be here before the weekend I don't think..

Thanks!

Alan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever figure it out? My drivers door just went and I'm puzzled??? What parts did you have to replace and where did you get them? Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hope you've solved this by now but for others out there, I just had the exact same problem. The window regulator needs to be repaired or replaced (for the front right, GM 23257823). Once you get past the trim piece covering the handle (see "Removing the door panel") the SRX videos will help with the rest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts