SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got any good advice about replacing the front headlight bulb on the passenger side (2004 UK model) - there is a rubber boot to remove -ok with that - but access to change the bulb is very limited because of the washer reservoir filler -

Do I need to remove anything else to get better access or is it a case of struggling?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
The washer neck just pulls up and out! then its rediculously easy after that :cool:

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
The washer neck just pulls up and out! then its rediculously easy after that :cool:
I agree removing the washer spout helps a lot, though I don't find it getting the cover back on 'ridiculously' easy. :D

One other trick, if you need it. On the front of the battery box is some kind of electrical control/relay type box, maybe the size of two cigarette packs. This unsnaps, and can be gently moved aside. It's the only way I can get the rubber seal back on without blowing a blood vessel.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Bulb light

Wow...is that so easy. I did change my left low beam over the lat week-end. It's very difficult...near heart attack LOL unless reading your post.

Thanks for the good tips

1 - 7 of 7 Posts