SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I realize I'm kind of teasing with the title of this thread but how can I upload a picture from a folder into a thread!? I'm sorry for not having one already just somebody let me know and I'll post it asap! Thanx in advance

·
Registered
864 Posts
When posting click on "Paper clip" icon to insert attachment,
or click "Image" icon to post a linked image from your gallery,
or picture hosting site like Imageshack.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Grille

I hope this worked...

EDIT: haha woohoo!

Anyway, special thanks to Vector-SS for nearly walking me through it step by step, it turned out perfectly! Chrome to matte black + BSR emblem =D

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
wanna make some money? where in pa are you?

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
looks familiar...I chose the small badge for the stealth look. but alot of random strangers ask me "what kind of Saab a BSR is..."
the matte black looks nice. good job!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looks familiar...I chose the small badge for the stealth look. but alot of random strangers ask me "what kind of Saab a BSR is..."
the matte black looks nice. good job!

I was going to use the little on however I couldn't figure out how to get it in there. After enough deliberating I decided to go with the big one (also I like it more because it stands out and I can see it from far away)

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Vehicle Car Vehicle door Auto part Gear shift

Car Vehicle Family car Gear shift Compact car

When I got the big emblem I wasn't sure what size I would want so I got both.

Here's what the little one became used for.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
The grill looks very nice. I may want to do this later on in the year.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
I was going to use the little on however I couldn't figure out how to get it in there. After enough deliberating I decided to go with the big one (also I like it more because it stands out and I can see it from far away)

it just took a few creative brain cells! i basically used a small clamp, and a clear piece of plastic bent to 90degrees. holding strong even after 3 years:D. i think ive realized that the large badge is too big for my sleeper, its still in the box.

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
looks good! now do me a favor and go to autozone.
When you get there spend $5 on a pack of clear bulbs for your turn signals and wallah!
even better looking front end

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
^^ agree about the stealth bulbs. i have some (not shown in pic above) and they really make a difference. makes the car look more aggressive. cheap upgrade too.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
it doesnt light up as orange as before sure...but its worth it for the looks ;] plus it still lights up yellow.

Just DO ITTTT!

·
Registered
527 Posts
It looks bad in a good way! Kind of an "RS4" look. I put mine on the trunk...

Any ideas where I could get a second badge besides genuinesaab? The badge is 8,50$ and shipping is 20$!!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Wow, the wrap came out really nice...how about a pic from like 5 more feet back? What vinyl did you use?

Sean

1 - 20 of 30 Posts