SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what the part number is for the RH side hanger for the strap? The one on my car looks about rotted through. The straps look fine and the hanger/spacer on the LH side for the e-brake cables looks fine as well. I just need the other one. I found the straps and looked at the rear floor diagram but I can not make heads or tails out of what's there on the diagram.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mimmi I am not sure that is the same part. Based on the pics I see for it that looks like the rear retainer that is L-shaped. See the pic I attached. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:unsure: I guess I will have to take a gamble then. None of the images I find on Google for that # look like the buckle bracket, they look like the rear hanger. I will post a pic once I receive one.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think this one may be salvageable afterall. I have it soaking in Krud Kutter: The Must For Rust and it's eaten almost all of the rust off. Will see how it looks tonight, been soaking since last night. This will be a good candidate for the manganese parkerizing treatment since the zinc coat is gone now.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will see what it looks like after 6 months of road travel. This got dipped in Red Line MT-90 which is ester based. The lug bolt was dipped in ATF which is mineral oil based.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts