SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Fog Lights

Not sure if this will help you at all, but my fog light on the driver's side was out. Maybe if you take it apart and wiggle things around it will work when you put it back together. I took the bulb out of the housing and it looked brand new. I tried to disconnect it, but was afraid that I would damage the wiring because it wouldn't release. I finally gave up and put it back in and figured I would try again later. There must be something loose or some type of short in the system because when I got it back together, it worked. Funny thing though, the little marker light inboard of the high beam light on the passenger side was working before I got started and now is out. That one must be loose/have a short or something. Don't think it's related to getting the fog light on the other side working, but who knows. It seems to work sometimes and not work sometimes. When I first test drove the car, it was working. When I went back to buy, it wasn't. I thought it was burned out since it had been working a day or so before. I had the oil changed right after buying it and asked to have the light replaced, but the service station wouldn't do it because it looked complicated and in a tight spot. Next time I checked it, it was working again. Seems it has been working most of the last 2-3 weeks since I bought it, but not right now. As a side note, I figured out how to get the low beams adjusted a little higher, so hopefully I can drive a little more safely at night (they were pointed down just in front of the car--that was a nice surprise the first time I drove it at night).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.