Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: William
Location - additional details: Albuquerque, NM
Means of contact: via SAAB Central as I get keep an eye on the alerts
Price: get with me about your price
Transmission Type (auto/manual): auto
Mileage (miles/kms): 104k
Description:

I am currently in need for these parts for my 2007 9-3 AERO (automatic 2.8T). I'll leave the OEM part number for reference (correct me if I list the wrong part number)

-A/C Condenser (12805059) - acquired
-Radiator for auto trans (?) - acquired
-Hood (12770109) - acquired
-Upper Rad Support (88800005) - acquired
-HID Xenon Headlight RH (12756084) - acquired
-HID Xenon Headlight LH (12756085) - acquired
-Intercooler (12800599) - acquired
-Front bumper (32016138) - acquired
-Lower Grille (12786008) - acquired
-Spoiler (32016151)

Rear ended a truck;oops: is the reason for this project ... thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Rockauto is where I just bought my a/c condenser for my v6 and they have radiators too. I bought for the second time an oem lip off eBay, and with all the splash shields.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have acquired some parts so far and soon my 9-3 will be running again :D

but I am still in need of a HOOD, Front bumper and driver side Xenon Headlight.

·
Registered
65 Posts
There's a junkyard near me with 2 complete 9-3's. Front end is good on both of them.

One of them is Polar white, the other is Smoke Beige Metallic. Shipping a bumper and a hood would be insane for cost, but if you made it worth my wild I could do it. Otherwise you might want to find those locally.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's a junkyard near me with 2 complete 9-3's. Front end is good on both of them.

One of them is Polar white, the other is Smoke Beige Metallic. Shipping a bumper and a hood would be insane for cost, but if you made it worth my wild I could do it. Otherwise you might want to find those locally.
;ol; what would be worth your wild? My 9-3 is actually Smoke Beige Metallic too

·
Registered
65 Posts
;ol; what would be worth your wild? My 9-3 is actually Smoke Beige Metallic too
Yikes... not sure. Shipping each via FedEx freight or Greyhound would be around $50-100 each (estimate) and I could do the labor and handling for something like $150-$200. Probably could get boxes for them from a body shop.

Cost of the parts from the yard are $50 for the hood and $50 for the bumper, not including extras like trim, brackets, foam, etc. Lower grill is $10-$20 it looks like.

So all in, you're looking at around $350-$500 (very rough estimate). But I guess you'd be saving on paint. I'm pretty sure they didn't have HID lamps, just halogen.

I could lower my handling fee if it's easier than i'm thinking. Just worried about driving around with the parts, packing, dealing with idiots at shipping places, etc.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shipping greyhound would probably be your best bet. FedEx is insane when it comes to bigger items.
I agree, Greyhound would be better to ship these big items.

Yikes... not sure. Shipping each via FedEx freight or Greyhound would be around $50-100 each (estimate) and I could do the labor and handling for something like $150-$200. Probably could get boxes for them from a body shop.

Cost of the parts from the yard are $50 for the hood and $50 for the bumper, not including extras like trim, brackets, foam, etc. Lower grill is $10-$20 it looks like.

So all in, you're looking at around $350-$500 (very rough estimate). But I guess you'd be saving on paint. I'm pretty sure they didn't have HID lamps, just halogen.

I could lower my handling fee if it's easier than i'm thinking. Just worried about driving around with the parts, packing, dealing with idiots at shipping places, etc.
I am interested so when you can PM me

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have gotten just about everything I was looking for... figured most people who own a lowered AERO is in need of the front spoiler.

In anycase (how) I can close this post.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.