SaabCentral Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Crutchfield is the site you want to look at to see if it fits. Then just look it up on the internet to find it somewhere cheaper. They had a 2004-5 9-3 in their install reference guide. Crutchfield actually disassembles a car to make sure things fit. They won't have the actual connectors anymore but make sure you don't just twist the wires and heatshrink 'em. That affect the ohm resistance. Solder wires to have a good path for the electricity to go. The infinity reference speakers are a good choice. I have them in my doors and they sound alot better.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Hello everyone I found the issue, it was my amp as soon as i replaced it bass came right back but the aftermarket 5.25s still suck lol

·
Registered
2008 Saab 9.3 Aero,2.8 Turbo V6, Conv.
5 Posts
Crutchfield is the site you want to look at to see if it fits. Then just look it up on the internet to find it somewhere cheaper. They had a 2004-5 9-3 in their install reference guide. Crutchfield actually disassembles a car to make sure things fit. They won't have the actual connectors anymore but make sure you don't just twist the wires and heatshrink 'em. That affect the ohm resistance. Solder wires to have a good path for the electricity to go. The infinity reference speakers are a good choice. I have them in my doors and they sound alot better.
Crutchfield is an excellent source for audio gear and they’re technicians will help you troubleshoot problems with installation. Any equipment you buy for your vehicle will include all necessary adapters, pigtail, and detailed install instructions.

·
Registered
2008 Saab 9.3 Aero,2.8 Turbo V6, Conv.
5 Posts
Crutchfield is an excellent source for audio gear and they’re technicians will help you troubleshoot problems with installation. Any equipment you buy for your vehicle will include all necessary adapters, pigtail, and detailed install instructions.
Though I’ve noticed lately they are out of stock on several items.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts