SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a Saab 2003 9-3 Arc and i have this wires hangin under the front bumper, how do i connecet them!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
You have no fog or front parking lamps, and no outdoor temp in SID/ACC? Connector locking shell is destroyed but looks like it matches this.

Wiring diagram links: 3 wires each (black is shared) for fog and parking lamps. 2 wires for temp sensor. Find H10-1 on each diagram for wiring and color code.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have no fog or front parking lamps, and no outdoor temp in SID/ACC? Connector locking shell is destroyed but looks like it matches this.
View attachment 270504
Wiring diagram links: 3 wires each (black is shared) for fog and parking lamps. 2 wires for temp sensor. Find H10-1 on each diagram for wiring and color code.
Thanks so much.....Yeah I don't have what you said, also the lighter below the stereo doesnt work, and already check the fuses, that maybe the issues!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
You'd either put two new connectors on the cables, or butt splice each wire. Either way, just follow the wiring diagrams.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
View attachment 270504
Ok thats the one that i still have.....but i wanna know what it looks like the one that attach to this one!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
The ground (black on the cable with no connector) is shared between both lamp circuits, if that's what you're asking. Both cables have all the wires - 7 in each cable. The wiring diagrams show wire colors and size for both cables.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It only show the color in the two colors wires Socket....
But never mind, I already connect all wire and now i have the FOG lights and the Outside temperature sensor running (temporary) on SID/ACC while the socket harness arrives!
Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
View attachment 270504
LOL, I just saw the diagramas on the Fog, Parking and temp Sensor, but i find a way much Easier, that im gonna share later, if someone has the same issue, thanks for helping out!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts