SaabCentral Forums banner

Front Bumper Assembly

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  falcon21 
#1 ·
So I hit my front bumper. I'm going to need the entire assembly since it's badly damaged by the grill part. I've called a few junk yards, but the color Titan Gray is kinda rare. Any ideas? I was thinking of going with an OE replacement and getting it painted, buying the mesh grill, and cleaning up my scratched up bottom lip a bit.

Has anyone heard anything about this bumper?

Evan-Fischer EVA17872046866 Bumper Cover Front Facial Plastic Primered
Amazon.com: Evan-Fischer EVA17872046866 Bumper Cover Front Facial Plastic Primered: Automotive

Any other ideas?

#2 ·
So I hit my front bumper. I'm going to need the entire assembly since it's badly damaged by the grill part. I've called a few junk yards, but the color Titan Gray is kinda rare. Any ideas? I was thinking of going with an OE replacement and getting it painted, buying the mesh grill, and cleaning up my scratched up bottom lip a bit.

Has anyone heard anything about this bumper?

Evan-Fischer EVA17872046866 Bumper Cover Front Facial Plastic Primered
Amazon.com: Evan-Fischer EVA17872046866 Bumper Cover Front Facial Plastic Primered: Automotive

Any other ideas?
Personally I would just get a used bumper cover in any color, and have it painted to match. The OEM quality plastics are better than these cheep brittle aftermarket units.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.