SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I hit my front bumper. I'm going to need the entire assembly since it's badly damaged by the grill part. I've called a few junk yards, but the color Titan Gray is kinda rare. Any ideas? I was thinking of going with an OE replacement and getting it painted, buying the mesh grill, and cleaning up my scratched up bottom lip a bit.

Has anyone heard anything about this bumper?

Evan-Fischer EVA17872046866 Bumper Cover Front Facial Plastic Primered
Amazon.com: Evan-Fischer EVA17872046866 Bumper Cover Front Facial Plastic Primered: Automotive

Any other ideas?

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
So I hit my front bumper. I'm going to need the entire assembly since it's badly damaged by the grill part. I've called a few junk yards, but the color Titan Gray is kinda rare. Any ideas? I was thinking of going with an OE replacement and getting it painted, buying the mesh grill, and cleaning up my scratched up bottom lip a bit.

Has anyone heard anything about this bumper?

Evan-Fischer EVA17872046866 Bumper Cover Front Facial Plastic Primered
Amazon.com: Evan-Fischer EVA17872046866 Bumper Cover Front Facial Plastic Primered: Automotive

Any other ideas?
Personally I would just get a used bumper cover in any color, and have it painted to match. The OEM quality plastics are better than these cheep brittle aftermarket units.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
An owner of a body shop I know advised me to never buy an aftermarket bumper cover. They don't fit the same as OEM.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts