SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried looking through search and came up empty, now starting the first one! I even tried Google for search and nothing. ;)

So, because of the rain I couldn't really delve into it, but I'm guessing the wheel well liner has to be partially removed to access it? Because looking from under the hood, pulling out the headlamp assy seems like to too much work to pull out (well, I don't want to start prying tabs and such without knowing).

·
Registered
507 Posts
it does require that ... or so i was told, i've been too lazy but when i get my HID bulbs changed i throw the 2 buck bulbs at the turn signals and get them to do it as well

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, that would be good time to do that. ;ol; So far its looking like the wheel well, but I don't know what lays underneath. :confused:

·
Registered
336 Posts
If you are talking about the turn signals integrated into the headlamp assy it is very easy to change them, I did it in 5 minutes over the weekend. There are 2 tabs to pull up, slide the assy forward and twist the turn signal connector 90-degrees and out it comes, change bulb (1157) and reverse the order. for sidemarkers I am not sure what the process is but I suspect you can just pop them out, my last 3 cars all had that method....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you are talking about the turn signals integrated into the headlamp assy it is very easy to change them, I did it in 5 minutes over the weekend. There are 2 tabs to pull up, slide the assy forward and twist the turn signal connector 90-degrees and out it comes, change bulb (1157) and reverse the order. for sidemarkers I am not sure what the process is but I suspect you can just pop them out, my last 3 cars all had that method....
Exactly! My mechanic friend showed me. I was leery of doing any for fear of breaking something. Now its easy peasy!

Thanks for the response! ;ol;

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha! Ok, this gets better. I picked a owners manual from the dealer today (had to order one) and sure enough it tells you how to change the bulbs. ;oops::D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts