SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.. I've read some threads on here.. and lately with new design I'm having search issues.. maybe its me...

I've read and heard it's easy to swap the rear seats.. my issue.. can you swap lock mechanism? You need the key to unlock seat to fold down. How do you bypass this?

I've read front seats are possible but mounts dont line up and electrical can be a trick... is there any update to this?

The 01 9-3se vert interior looks pretty damn good in photos.. planned on buying door panels and rear interior panels for my 97 ng900 vert... at the least wanted to swap out cloth panel Inserts with the leather from 9-3 door cards...

Also are the tonneau flaps and tonneau cover from a og 9-3 swappable to an ng900 or no because of mechanical to hydraulic?

Thoughts ?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So update... the guy is letting this stuff go so cheap and the interior is mint except the dash wood. That's shot. He sold me all seats and interior panels and tonneau cover for 150. All of it is like mint.. def gonna try swapping the front seats :) at that price I couldnt resist.

·
Registered
9,381 Posts
Hopefully the pieces work out! It's always an adventure trying to install parts that "ought" to fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts