SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned a 2004 93 Arc with the PPC upgrade for a year, loved the car but it just wasn't doing it for me anymore. When I bought it I lived in Hawaii, the traffic there is horrible so I went for a slushbox. Now that I live in Texas I and decided to take a look at a 5spd 92x Aero. After a 10 minute test drive I was signing the papers on a Satin Gray Aero with the comfort and winter packages. Final price was $21,444, they gave me $21500 for my trade which I owed $25,000 on and the best part is that I didnt pay a dime in taxes because the trade was worth more then the new car, saving me $1600, all in all I can't really complain about being $2900 upside down because my payments are still $100 cheaper then on the 93!
I just couldn't pass up the deal I got on the 92X Aero. Not to mention the 93 was starting to rattle like crazy and the stereo is AWFUL!! I pick her up in Austin tomorrow night:) I look forward to talking to all of you! Cheers!
Jon

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi

i
LostSkiier said:
I just couldn't pass up the deal I got on the 92X Aero. Not to mention the 93 was starting to rattle like crazy and the stereo is AWFUL!! I pick her up in Austin tomorrow night:) I look forward to talking to all of you! Cheers!
Jon
Congratulations! And if this board seems a little quiet - check out www.saab92x.com as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts