SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so while i was painting a pavilion with 2 other people at a local beach, hundreds of small speckles of white paint got onto my car, thanks to the wind and me not knowing it was happening. my question is, what can i do to safely remove the speckles, after all, my car is midnight blue. many thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Thurs10cmd said:
ok, so while i was painting a pavilion with 2 other people at a local beach, hundreds of small speckles of white paint got onto my car, thanks to the wind and me not knowing it was happening. my question is, what can i do to safely remove the speckles, after all, my car is midnight blue. many thanks in advance!!
Get some good clay bar and use it on the car then finish it off with some cleaner wax. That should take car of it.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Oh yes. I used to work at a commerical shipyard. Many of the owners of cars parked in nearby parking lots would constantly complain about paint overspray carried by the wind. The shipyard had a contract with a local detailer to essentially use cleaner wax to buff off the paint overspray. The stuff came right off. It can be done by hand too, but it takes a little bit longer. Claying also should work. Either way, don't let the paint bake on the finish for too long before doing somethin about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts