SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what fpr are u guys using, and with what mods??? anyone using a 3.5bar fpr with stock software and otehr mods on their car???

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
I believe we got the part number from Saab and bought direct from Bosch to save a few pennies ;)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Chris what do you think about the high bling factor adjustable FPR's you see on Ebay and such? Having a little chrome pressure guage on your fuel line would look pretty cool IMO but I'm not sure how it would work if at all.

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
XAAMOTTOMAAX said:
Chris what do you think about the high bling factor adjustable FPR's you see on Ebay and such? Having a little chrome pressure guage on your fuel line would look pretty cool IMO but I'm not sure how it would work if at all.
I've read that Trionic hates them :eek:

Cant see it under that engine cover any how :confused:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
It hates rising rate FPR's but adjustable just means you set the pressure to a static level and then leave it but the static level can be adjusted...3 bar vs. 3.5 bar for example. I guess you are right about the engine cover though.

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
XAAMOTTOMAAX said:
It hates rising rate FPR's but adjustable just means you set the pressure to a static level and then leave it but the static level can be adjusted...3 bar vs. 3.5 bar for example.
Now up to that point I bet you thought I knew a few things about the 9-5 ;oops: ;oops:

Post a piccy would ya? :cheesy:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Hmmmmmmm shiny :cool:

I'd cut a hole in the engine cover for that :cheesy:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts

And in the correct colour :cool: :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts