SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Seen those on there for a few months now, the question i have would be shipping costs.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I didn't see an option for shipping to the US, I must be slipping. That is pretty reasonable.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I got one of those from the guys in Poland, pretty decent for the price just need some prep work to it.

Post up some pics of the spoiler when you get the chance. This month I've blown the Saab budget, with a stage tune and a 2.5" cat back exhaust next week. Next month though:cheesy:

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Post up some pics of the spoiler when you get the chance. This month I've blown the Saab budget, with a stage tune and a 2.5" cat back exhaust next week. Next month though:cheesy:
No hardware. But pretty easy to install. Though.

I also have a BSR dual exhaust, Stage 3 and S&R air filter.;ol;

·
Registered
867 Posts
Well I give the dude from Poland props. I ordered it on Ebay on Tuesday late night and received it Friday a.m. Fastest delivery in 15 years on Ebay. Now to paint it. ;ol;

·
Registered
867 Posts
Got my spoiler in but I have decided not to mount it as I like the clean look. It's available if anyone wants it. I'll post in the for sale section soon.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Let me know a price shipped to 60050 I'm interested.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Got my spoiler in but I have decided not to mount it as I like the clean look. It's available if anyone wants it. I'll post in the for sale section soon.
Speaking of clean do you have any pics of the top of your wagon? I'd like to remove the rails from mine (but keep the factory spoiler)

·
Registered
867 Posts
Speaking of clean do you have any pics of the top of your wagon? I'd like to remove the rails from mine (but keep the factory spoiler)
Here you go. Speaking of wagon roof I saw what looked to be a 04 black Aero wagon in town last week with no roof rails. Looked factory. Quite rare.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts