SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, So I was tearing apart my parts car and found behind the rearview mirror in the headliner area a paper that I can only figure came from the factory when they were doing a quality control check? It shows a diagram of the car and has stuff written in what I assume to be swedish. Anybody ever found one of these or am I the only one, I checked in my other two daily driver 900's and didn't see anything but I suppose they could've slid around up there and I don't feel like ripping my nice headliners apart so will probably never know if they have papers like that in the headliners also. Anybody ever found one of these papers in their car?

-Chip

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
have found various bits of paper in swedish in a few i have had(up to no 24), even found swedish money, but i think it's probably instructions for wiring etc for all the toy's cars, and not the standard 900??

·
Registered
18,382 Posts
Could be a slip from the "assembly" manual, never seen one but have a lot of those "build sheet" ones (you know the ones that denote model type, type of seatbelts, etc)

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
i found a "my little pony" doll...that was scary... :eek:

·
Registered
10,081 Posts
Chips900S said:
Ok, So I was tearing apart my parts car and found behind the rearview mirror in the headliner area a paper that I can only figure came from the factory when they were doing a quality control check? It shows a diagram of the car and has stuff written in what I assume to be swedish.
Scan & post it!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Brilliant - the first one's a cut-out Saab 900 paper model! I always thought it was the Japanese who went in for origami...

Was it a quality control sheet, possibly from the inspector who checked the paint etc before all the trrim went in? It can't be from a final inspection since it was behind the headlining.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not exactly sure what it is, I figure it must be a quality control check on just the sheet metal and body.

-Chip

·
Registered
6 Posts
The second document is a quality control sheet for the paint job, as previously suggested.

Måleri = paintjob/painting.

All I've ever found in my 900 is the sports section of a local newspaper, left under the carpet in the driver's footwell by the previous owner to absorb water from a leak he "forgot" to mention.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts