SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

There is a local sale of 3 specific viggen parts 1) front bumper, 2) rear bumper and 3) spoiler (from 2000 viggen). The seller says he will not seperate the three items and will be sold together for ~ $700. I need the front bumper. Does any one want the rear bumper or spoiler?

If intrested i can ask for some pictures from the seller

Thanks

·
Registered
297 Posts
Pictures are always good.
I'm sure people will want to know the color.
I assume its a Coupe not a Vert?

I need a rear bumper for a 2000 9-3 Aero.. but I need to find a local one in Aust.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The color is black. What i think has happened is the seller transfrormed his non viggen coupe to look like a viggen by using viggen bumpers and spoiler. Now he is trying to sell just these parts. But i could be wrong...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FC Saab,

What's a going price for the spoiler, $100?? Also the buyer has reduced the price to 600. But still i cannot find a justification for $600. Let's say $200 front bumper, $200 for rear bumper but dont think 200 for rear spoiler.

·
Registered
9,244 Posts
The going price for the plain Jane spoiler from an SE is closer to $100. Two Viggen spoilers have sold on eBay recently for $200. That still seems low to me, but I remember when the cars were still in production and people were paying $500-$600 for a used one. New, the complete spoiler is about $1300.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow may be that justifies the sellers price for 650 for all three parts....I still want him to come down in price!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts