SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
If you have forgotten your username or password, please use the following link to retrieve this information:

http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/login.php?do=lostpw
I tried that, but it says it doesn't recognize my email address.
It suggested that I contact an administrator, but that requires you to be logged in.
So, I created the tpzahm2 profile in order to post this.

Is there any way I can get my old "tpzahm" account going again?

·
Super Moderator
11,177 Posts
I tried that, but it says it doesn't recognize my email address.
It suggested that I contact an administrator, but that requires you to be logged in.
So, I created the tpzahm2 profile in order to post this.

Is there any way I can get my old "tpzahm" account going again?
Sending email to admin for you. Please stand by.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hello,
I've also cannot log in with my old username - misu. It does not recognize my email. So I've registered as misu1, but I want my old username back. What can I do? Is it possible to connect my email address of username "misu1" to my old username "misu"? Or what proof of ownership of that username should I provide?
Thenk you for your help.

·
Super Moderator
11,177 Posts
Hello,
I've also cannot log in with my old username - misu. It does not recognize my email. So I've registered as misu1, but I want my old username back. What can I do? Is it possible to connect my email address of username "misu1" to my old username "misu"? Or what proof of ownership of that username should I provide?
Thenk you for your help.
Go to the forum Report Website Technical Issues. See the thread titled What to do if you need a password reset.

Or, go to the Site Announcements forum and see the thread titled Getting your password reset.

Or go the Lounge forum and see the sticky thread titled Getting your password reset.

Or, scroll down to the bottom of this page (this page you are on right now where you are reading this).
You will see a light blue bar across the page with these words in it:

Contact Us - SaabCentral Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Top

See here (look for the big red rectangle in the image immediately below):

After you have clicked the "Contact Us" button, draft an message that provides your old, original username and old, obsolete email address associated with it. Then provide your new username and new, current email address. The admins will take your new email and update your original account/username with that and merge your new account into the old account, with the old, original account being the surviving account.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I do need help.
My username (Mimmi) and password do not match.
When I try to reset password, I do not pass captcha.

HELP!

·
Super Moderator
11,177 Posts
I do need help.
My username (Mimmi) and password do not match.
When I try to reset password, I do not pass captcha.

HELP!
Please see post no. 6 of this thread. Use the "contact us" method to directly inform the admins of your issue.

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
There was huge problem, because I have received NONE password messages.
I have tried multiple times to reset password, but no messages.
It was also quite hard to explain moderator why I need moderator to make me password.
Now all is OK and I have changed password.

This problem was caused by updating computer and losing McAfee's True Key.
Or was it KGB, CIA or chinese 6-10 office???:lol:

·
Administrator
1,078 Posts
There was huge problem, because I have received NONE password messages.
I have tried multiple times to reset password, but no messages.
It was also quite hard to explain moderator why I need moderator to make me password.
Now all is OK and I have changed password.

This problem was caused by updating computer and losing McAfee's True Key.
Or was it KGB, CIA or chinese 6-10 office???:lol:
check your email to make sure that it's the correct one: https://www.saabcentral.com/forums/profile.php?do=editpassword

are you not getting any email notifications from us at all?

Lee

1 - 14 of 14 Posts