SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting the process started of selling my Forgestar Wheels.

Here is the Information on them

They are 19 x 8 Wheels that are pretty light (20 to 21lbs)

The Tires are BFgoorich KDW2 Tires with about 60 to 70% Tread left.

1 Wheel as a small bend in it and some scratches

1 Wheel has a scratch and a chip.

The other 2 wheels are flawless.

All wheels hold air just fine and none of the damage effects the driving.

I could not get these wheels properly balance so you may or may not have vibration issues at 75 to 85mph.

Cost: With Tires 1200 + Shipping (Or Local Pickup)

With out Tires $900 + Shipping (Or Local as well)

Prices are pretty non negotiable.

Will post up pics soon but putting a feeler thread up first.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here is the Situation since I cannot edit my Original Post

3 Wheels are Perfect

1 Wheel as a Dent in the outer lip (More so Bend) but holds air 100% flawlessly. The same wheel also has a small chip in it, in regards to the whole wheel balance thing.

I have been told by several folks that most shops cannot really properly balance wheels 19" very well and I should go to a specialty shop. This is 1 factor

2nd factor is I have come to find out my shock is leaking fluid profusely and therefore it could be attributed to my vibration issue as well how ever It is all based on what I saw.

Based on all of this information I honestly think all these wheels need are a proper balance from a shop that knows what they are doing and they will be 100% good to go, I am a good seller and I honestly believe this is the case.

If you are local and want to work something out then let me know and we can work something out. Tires are 255/35/19, Wheel is 19 x 8 No rubbing on the TurboX Stock suspension

I am selling to dedicate all my resources to my Scion FR-S Track car :) there is nothing wrong that I am trying to hide and this is why I am posting out all the information out in the open. I love to be a great seller with no hidden crap at all.

Pics: Sorry for the cell phone pics as soon as I took my SLR in the garage after washing the wheels it fogged up.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Bump for a good seller to work with, bought his Turbo X steering wheel and it had zero flaws (looked brand new). If I was a local I would buy these in a heart beat, I can't stand to spend 50-60 dollars per wheel on shipping though. Good luck Kanundrum!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I need some new RPF1's!

LOL. Free Shipping as long as its not Hawaii/Alaska/Canada haha.
Free shipping?!!? I would cancel my vacation to buy these if my ol lady wouldnt kill me ;ol;

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Estimate on price to fix the bend? If these are here in a month or two I will buy them for sure.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Estimate on price to fix the bend? If these are here in a month or two I will buy them for sure.
If I still have them by then Ill be in Birmingham Alabama which is a few hours away from you maybe even save on shipping.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
If I still have them by then Ill be in Birmingham Alabama which is a few hours away from you maybe even save on shipping.
Let me know for sure. If you still have them and I have the cash we can meet up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts