SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After the last sudden stall of my car after WOT, I'm glad to find out that my turbo is still OK and only gaskets were damaged. In the mean time, I want to do what I can do to help performance of turbo:

What do you think about these:
- Forge DV (FMDVS007PA)
- SMBC: Is this boost control thing to be used with forge DV or I don't need it if I have a Forge one?
- Turbo Timer: Is it applicaple to a Automatic Saab? After last incidence of stalling without my control, I believe maybe turbo timer would also prevent such problems. If I didn't take my foot of the gas completely, engine wouldn't have stalled. Stalling happened after hard braking.

Is there a contrast of having them all?

Which ones do I need and not need with Nordic stg3?

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Turkish Aerolines said:
- Forge DV (FMDVS007PA)
A good upgrade if the bosch one is split or weakened

Turkish Aerolines said:
- SMBC: Is this boost control thing to be used with forge DV or I don't need it if I have a Forge one?
These are really not good on a T7 car and you have paid Nordic to look after your boost so dont play with it.

Turkish Aerolines said:
- Turbo Timer: Is it applicaple to a Automatic Saab?
Again, no need, allow the car to cool at idle for 30-60 seconds after a hard drive to allow cooler oil to pass through the turbo.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.