SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
'02 Saab 9-5 Aero
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Price: $145 Shipped

Brand new set of Lloyd's Ultimat carpets created for an automatic 2002 Saab 9-5 sedan in Euro Grey (Color Code 137). The Euro Grey carpet was too light for my taste, thus they have only been out of the box twice. First to lay them in the car to check the color and again to take the pictures for this ad. They are very high quality mats that connect to the factory anchors to cover significantly more floor area in the front and identical area in the rear. I ordered a new set in a darker shade of Grey, which I currently have in the car and love them. For serious buyers, I'm more than happy to share additional pictures of their fitment in my 9-5 as well as a color comparison to the factory grey carpet and mats if needed. I am unsure of how the other transmission/body style options affect the cut of the carpet, so I ask that you please be sure that they will fit your specific model 9-5 before purchasing. The $145 payment can be made via Paypal and the mats will be shipped to your door in the original Lloyd Mats box with the tags seen in the attached images. If within reasonable driving distance of Allentown, I'm more than happy to meet for a local cash pickup. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts