SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 1994 (early) 900 Turbo Convertible, 3-speed Automatic Transmission, 123,172 Miles, 202B. Burgundy/Tan and Tan. Original Florida Car with clean Florida title located in Deltona, Florida 32738 just off I-4 in-between Orlando and Daytona. Runs and Drives Good. Tracks straight and true down the highway. Registered and Insured for your road test. This car is stock, unmodified and nearly complete.

A/C, P/S, P/B, ABS, SRS, P/W, P/L, P/T, Alarm with 1 factory FOB (2 factory keys), Power Seats, Cruise Control, Power Mirrors, Heated Driver's Seat, Alpine AM/FM CD-R/mp3 Compatible Stereo. Includes new Bentley manual and factory owner's manual and "case". The following are new: front pads and hoses/rotors turned/brakes bled, spark plugs, cap and rotor, front KYB Gas-A-Just shocks, left EMPI axle, left outer tie-rod end and inner rack boot, engine drive belts, etc.

$2222.22 but I'm open to a reasonable offer OR trade for LWB/extended full-size van +/- cash. PayPal accepted as a deposit or in full!

I need to sell this car for three reasons: (1) I need a van and the wife won't allow another vehicle (2) my daily driver is a newer Jetta 5-speed so I hardly use this Saab and (3) I'm very busy with work and just don't have the time to finish it.

I and my kids will miss it with many an evening drive with the top and windows down. It was the best way to view the Holiday lights around town! And it is almost "'tis the season" for convertible weather again! Buy this car before I change my mind!

I've owned this Turbo 'vert since April 2009 and have only put on about 2100 miles on it or averaged less than 250 miles a month. I bought it to drive while I replaced a tranny in the Jetta. I did a bunch of work initially to get it up to snuff but it still needs odds and ends. It has a clean Florida title that reads the actual 120,003 miles I bought it with. It has 123,172 now. Paint is faded but the top is good.

It runs and drives fine--I drive it once a week for at least 50 miles--but it still has some "minor" flaws here and there.. The flaws are not fixed mainly because of lack of time. Download the .pdf for the complete story and PM me if you are interested or want more and/or better pictures. Or if you wish to talk to me directly about it leave your ph. number and a good time to call. I am willing to cooperate with any local auto transport company you discover. I don't really know of any around here off the top of my head.

If interested, be sure to read the .pdf below before you PM me. It should answer any questions you have. Thanks For Looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price reduced! $1969.69 or reasonable offer!!!

PRICE REDUCED! $1969.69 OR REASONABLE OFFER!!!

Sorry for these multiple posts on this and I would "edit" my original ad but this forum won't allow it.

And to answer some recent questions I have received:

Yes, the car runs and drives and would probably make it anywhere in the U.S. if you wanted to drive it home. With that said, it is a 16-year-old car and may or may not encounter issues along the way so AAA road service or equivalent would be a wise accessory to have for the trip.

The only "real" issue is that the ABS accumulator may be bad as the "ABS" and "Parking Brake" lights come on sometimes when the brakes are applied. This doesn't seem to affect brake function at all and the brakes work good. I've recently seen accumulators on Ebay for $50 and you could probably pay less than half that at a "U-Pull-n-Pay" auto salvage yard. T50 Torx socket on a ratchet is all you need.

The paint appears original--I don't see any masking "marks", but the top surfaces are faded from the Florida sun.

I don't have the time to spend on this car to get it perfect and I am in need of a van ASAP. I have some standing offers that are a little lower than I'd like so make yours close to my ask and maybe we can make a deal! I'm looking to recoup most of the money I've spent on this--forget about all the time I've spent repairing this and that...dozens of hours, at least.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Saab is Sold!!!

This car sold for $1900 with allowances given for an axle and outer tie rod end because they had just been discovered. Top was fixed and worked perfectly. Thanks for your interest although the buyer found it on Ebay "free" classifieds... He and his wife traveled about 2 hours to see/buy the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts